What a great opportunity to add something fun and a little different to the kids bento. I like to give the kids a little brake and have a little fun with their bento's on Friday's. I think they're going to love what I came up with.
- Pigs in a Blanket: I wrapped triangular shaped pieces of Pillsbury Grands Crescent roll dough around Hillshire Farm Turkey, Lit'l Smokies and baked them off until they were golden brown.
- BBQ Sauce: In their Kotobuki Condiment Containers the kids will find Trader Joe's- Carolina Gold Barbecue sauce.
- Mixed blueberries and strawberries
- Side Salad: a mixture of Raley's Organic 50/50 Blend Spring Mix & Baby Spinach, tomato wedges, carrot shreds, hard boiled egg, purple onion and black beans
- Newman's Own Ranch Dressing